Everything you need to know about Advantages & Disadvantages of Preference Share to Issuers and Investors
If you can't make it to our live webinar, no worries, we have replay & recording for you.
Payment does not include
- Lesson 1: Overview of Preference Shares/ Trust Investments
- Lesson 3: Eco System of Preference Share & Trust Investments
- Lesson 4: Common Documents, Requirement & Guidelines (Issuer Perspective)
- Lesson 5: Common Documents, Requirement & Guidelines (Authorities Perspective)
- Lesson 6: How to Make Profit & Grow Money from Preference Shares & Trust Investments
- Lesson 7: Real Life Case Study: High Return Low Risk Preference Share Investment in Gold
- Lesson 8: Real Life Case Studies: Investment Directly in Preference Share Companies
- Lesson 9: Real Life Case Studies: Investment in Preference Share Through Trust Companies
If you wish to get FULL WEBINAR SERIES (Lesson 1-9),
Payment inclusive of Replay, Certificate of Completion to manually claim your CPD/CPE points. Download of PDF Notes. Only PDF training materials are downloadable. MP4 Video Replays are non-downloadable (unlimited streaming is available for mp4 replays).
No Jam. No Parking.Bee Happy. Learn Online.
Webinar Outline - Lesson #02 Advantages and Disadvantages of Preference Share to Issuers and Investors
Quiz: #02 Advantages and Disadvantages of Preference Share to Issuers and Investors
Advantages of Preference Shares for Issuers
Advantage #01: No Control Dilution
* Sample Constitution Clause on Voting Rights
Advantage #02: Predictability of Cost
Advantage #03: Flexibility of the Capital Structure
* Sample Constitution Clause on Redemption
Advantage #04: Less Financial Burden
Advantage #05: New Source of Capital
Disadvantages of Preference Shares for Issuers
Disadvantage #01: Higher Cost of Dividend
Disadvantage #02: Priority of Distribution over Ordinary Shareholders
Disadvantage #03: Potential Increase of Financial Burden
Disadvantage #04: Lack of Tax Deductibility
Table to Explain Difference in Tax Deductibility on Loan from Bank vs Preference Shares
Rewards of Preferential Shares to Investors
Rewards #01: Higher dividends
Rewards #02: Regular payouts
Rewards #03: Preferential rights to distribution
Rewards #04: Lower Investment Risk
Disadvantages/Risks to Invest in Preference Shares
Disadvantages/Risks #01: Dividend Payment not Assured
Disadvantages/Risks #02: Potential Default in Redemption
Disadvantages/Risks #03: Limited Voting Rights
Disadvantages/Risks #04: Irrevocable Convertible Preference Share
* Sample Constitution Clause on Conversion, Converting Preference Shares to Ordinary Shares. Not a choice for Subscribers
Disadvantages/Risks 05: Feature of Non Cumulative Preference Shares
Disadvantages/Risks 06: Absence of guarantee
Disadvantages/Risks 07: High Penalty on Early Redemption
* Sample Constitution Clause on Early Redemption by the Subscriber
Table of Illustration: Early Redemption Penalty for Bank Fixed Deposit vs Preference Shares
Answer to Quiz: #02
Google Form Survey
Frequently Asked Questions
Sign Up Now ... See you "inside" the paid area soon !
We highly encourage you to pay via credit card for instant access to the content.
However, you have the option to pay via online bank in method, Click Here for Instruction to Pay Through Bank
Hi, My name is EvannaMiss8. I am a One Leg Kick , Happy go Lucky Organiser & Producer of Webinars & Online Training for Professionals, Directors & Management
If you are still blur blur about this webinar, no worries ya ... you may contact me directly using any of the below methods
Bee Happy, Learn Online ...
Important Note: If you want to download the Certificate of Completion at the end of this course, please make sure the FULL NAME you key in is 100% Accurate ya ...